1875 Over view
Getting Into Jet Boating Has Never Been Easier. The all new 1875 Falcon offers a host of fast water boating amenities, as well as award-winning Jetcraft level performance and Pre-Flex hull construction. That's why the 1875 Falcon is valued as much for its river riding ability as its feature-rich affordable price.
- Length 18'
- Beam 80"
- Height of Sides 29"
- Bottom Width 66"
- Approx. Dry Weight 1600 lbs. (no engine)
- Deadrise 12 degrees
- Fuel Capacity 35 USG
- Side Thickness 0.102
- Bottom Thickness 0.190
- Single lever throttle and shift control
- 270 degree jet helm
- Hi gloss tough marble Zolatone painted interior
- Easy care marine vinyl flooring
- Diamond plate bow deck & plenty of storage
- Max. Speed @ 5500 rpm: 45 mph